Monday, August 8, 2011

Slate for Sheri and Taylor!

Sheri...maybe this will help the floor dilemma...maybe it will make it worse..but I hope not!
Look even slate with a yellow wall.....





This last one is my favorite slate application I think its so crisp and clean and modern:


In my opinion slate can go so many ways...because its a natural stone its a neutral in my book...rustic or modern....or mexcianish SantaFe...indoor out door with modern fixtures (or victorian if for some reason your home has both... ;))

2 comments:

Sheri N. said...

Ok. You are hilarious! I was rolling on the floor when i read your last statement. Yes, us with our modern-industrial-Santa Fe-victorian fixtures... gotta love it!
Thanks for the post. Now time to go work my magic and try to convince Taylor that pink tiles suck!

Sheri N. said...

P.S. I love the one with the chair!!! Thanks for doing this.

Post a Comment